Our financial investigators and compliance professionals help clients onboard and manage the risks associated with new customers and third parties. We conduct the right level of screening and due diligence investigations based on the risks associated with the opportunity. We utilize public and private databases and local human intelligence to screen against sanctions and government watch lists to assess the reputation of your potential customers, vendors, or partners.
This risk-based approach is focused toward a broad range of business needs: from supporting compliance with anti-money laundering (AML), know your customer (KYC), USA Patriot Act, and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), to identifying potential risk factors in the early stages of considering new business relationships and investments, through mergers and acquisitions, and supply chain risk management.
For clients taking on higher-risk customers and third parties, the Reputational Review offers an enhanced due diligence solution for clients. In addition to the open-source research of public records, site visits, and queries utilizing proprietary software, Halifax Group has access to dozens of professional colleagues and a network of confidential assets who help to validate any risks identified within public records. This allows Halifax to provide the client with unique insight into a subject’s background and reputation, and place any allegations into their proper context.
- Investment and Technology Research
- Private Equity Firms
- Hedge Fund
- Venture Capital
- Public and Private Companies
- U.S. & International Companies
- Long – Short
- Acquisition, Joint Ventures or Supply Channel
- Commercial Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence
- Consulting companies
- Other Financial and Lending institutions
- Investigative due diligence support in the following areas:
- Asset Commercial
- Customer Strategic
- Operational Intellectual
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Bank Secrecy Act
- U.S. Patriot Act
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Anti-Bribery compliance
- Third Party and Vendor Screening
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and KYC’s Customer (KYCC)